Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Off to Work!!

Alright so lets face it I’m REALLY bad at updating my webpage, but now that we have accepted it anything above the rate at which I have been posting is going to be a big plus! I have been crazy busy and it’s only going to get busier. I leave in a few hours to go to BC to film more episodes for Rugged the new show I’m working on. It's been a ton of fun so far and we are not even done yet! If you want to know more about whats going on with the show we post updates on the BFG fan page. So go to http://www.facebook.com/BFGoodrichCanada to see pictures and video of stuff happening this summer. Oh and I know that Zar and I have been really bad at posting videos for the last few months but we are going to start posting again soon. It’s just been so crazy lately and we really haven’t had much time. But we are going to start doing jokes and whatever other cool ideas we come up with and also keep vlogging. But Zar is also going to try to put more stuff on her channel too so go and check out her page when you have a chance! Talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment