Saturday, May 5, 2012

Star Wars Music Video

Hey,Things have been super busy lately, but I have something to show for it!! I have been working a lot with the ApprenticeA team doing youtube videos. Not always on my channel...Althought there is a video that I uploaded and have not put on this site. So I'm going to start with just one at a time. I have three videos I'd like to post here but will wait to post the other two! lets start with Star Wars!. Jason Munday is a youtube musician and has been hanging out with the ApprenticeA team for the past week. In that week I have been building a set to be used in some videos. Well one of its first uses was for Jason Munday's Empire video. I was actually drumming in the video dressed up as a sand trooper! It was a lot of work, it was a lot of fun, and I hope everyone enjoys it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment