Saturday, October 8, 2011

My New TV Show Rugged

Hey!!! So a lot of people have been asking what I’m up to and I have told a bunch of you I am working on a new show. And some may have no clue what I’ve been doing. But up until now the only thing you have seen is a few Vlogs on youtube with some behind the scenes of the new show. Well it’s finally here!!! Its called RUGGED! The show will air its first episode Sunday Oct. 9th at 1pm on Rogers Sportsnet…THAT’S TOMORROW!!!! So I wanted to let everyone know when and where to find it. Its an action sport show and I interview athletes, officials, judges, organizers, mechanics, and anyone involved in the sport….then I try it!! I hope you can check it out and let me know what you think on twitter or Facebook. I really appreciate everyone who has supported me over the past year, and also everyone that supported me when I was at Much Music. It really means more then you know, I love all your tweets, I love all your comments on my youtube vids (I am working on new vids), and I thank you for being so patient. But the show is here and I’m really excited for you to see it! When I get more information on re airing through the week I will post it, but for now, Sunday at 1pm!!!!!!! But I also have a little promo for you to take a look at...I'm not in it but it will give you an idea of the vibe of the show!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment