Monday, April 4, 2011

Crashed Ice and a Blonde Joke

Lots to catch up on. Sara’s mom is still very sick and we have been really busy doing what we can for her. But we have had other things going on too. I have started working for a new show! It will be airing in the fall and we will be shooting the show from now till the show goes to air. So the first thing we did was Red Bull Crashed Ice. I took some video while I was there for a vlog but I also grabbed a few pictures for now until I get the vlog up. But I also haven’t posted one of the latest videos that we did. We are going to keep making vlogs of daily life stuff but we also want to start making more high quality videos. Its hard to find the time to get all these videos shot and edited but I will try to keep them coming if you like them! here are the pics from Quebec City and the Blonde Joke is at the bottom of this post.





0 comments:

Post a Comment