Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Been a While

So it has been a while since I have posted on here. Zar's Mom has been sick and we have been really busy trying to do what we can for her. We might make a video explaining what is going on in the near future. I want to post more. I really do. I want to start taking more pictures, of what we are up to, things you will see in the vlogs, and when on set for videos. I'd like to post them on here and that way there is more to see, and then the video will probably be posted in a few days. Thats the plan at least...use the cameras, post the pics, edit the video, then post the video...sounds straight forward but lets see if I can stick to it. I guess I have had a hard time keeping this updated because I never knew what to post. I will still post "news" about me and what I’m up to and what I’m working on. But also keep everything up to date with pics and videos. Speaking of videos...here is a vid from the other night hanging out with our friends Jimmy and Sonya. Plummer crack and everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment