Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Resolution...??

I don't really have any resolutions for the new year...I know its already half way through jan. And normaly people talk about resolutions at the begining of the year/month. In fact this is about the time when people start failing with their resolutions. I never really make resolutions...I guess I always just try and be a better vierson of me. Not saying I am always improving but I try haha. So the reason I am going on about this is because I want to make more videos for youtube. More vlogs and more Skits and just cool videos. I really enjoy it so why not do more of it. But I also want to know what videos you want to see me make. so hit me up on youtube or twitter and send over ideas! and you may have seen this video already but here is my latest vid. new one up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment