Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Over The Holidays (vacation time)

Sorry It has been so long since my last post. I have been putting up videos when I can to my YouTube channel though. Sara and I have been super busy over the holidays and we couldn't find a lot of time to vlog or blog or even take pics. We went to see my parents and her parents and drove all over the place while doing so. But I’ve been doing a lot of thinking on what I should do with this site/blog. So far I have been putting up a post with every video (almost every video) but I kinda feel like that is repeating myself. Maybe I should just use this for a straight up blog? Maybe I should be posting pics here? or should I be putting pics on my facebook "like" page (ps if you go to my facebook site and click like that would be awesome! and while you’re at it why not go to YouTube and subscribe to my channel too!!) so I don't know really what my plans are for this site but I’d love to hear your feedback. Either comment bellow or hit me up on twitter, or even YouTube...the links to all those pages are at the top of this site cool? I really want to hear your feedback, hope you had awesome holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment