Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Everywhere!!

Everywhere and every weekend! Seriously today was our third Christmas party! So for the past 3 weeks we have hit up a party and I don't mind one bit! Today I was actually supposed to go to My Dads side of the family party, but for Sara and I its like a 3 hour drive just to get there and then 3 hours back. But Sara's fam was having a party too so we just stayed here and hit up that party. We will have a video of that one soon but for now check out these two videos from last weekends festivities! Have you ever been hypnotized? I have seen it happen but have never done it myself. So Sara and I, plus a bunch of others, went up to get hypnotized at this party, only a few were able to go under, but man was it funny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment