Friday, October 15, 2010

Some fav memories

Ok so I was thinking, a ton of people have been telling me on twitter that they miss me being on Much. Well I keep on saying I'm still around and I also have things in the works. But I figured that it might be fun to put up some of everyones favorite clips from when i was with Much. So I'll post one now but I want you guys to tweet me www.twitter.com/tim_deegan and let me know what was your fav clip, if its not already on my youtube channel (www.youtube.com/timjdeegan), and if I have it, I will post it. I will start off with something that I did involving my motorcycle and a blow up doll...this is why bikes are better


Now make sure you hit me up on twitter @tim_deegan and let me know what are some of your fav clips of me from much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment